The schedule of Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) to be held early next year are out. Both of these exams would be taking place under the helm of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The registration process for these exams would start from November 1, 2019. The eligible candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from December 24, 2019 onwards. Both these exams would take place on January 24, 2020. The results will be out on February 3, 2020 through the official website.
To be eligible for the CMAT exam, a candidate must have completed his graduation in any stream. Those who are in final year of graduation and their result would be out before the 2020-21 academic year commences are also eligible to apply.
The candidates who have completed the four year bachelor’s degree course in Pharmacy (including the Lateral Entry) are eligible for the GPAT exam. Those who are in final year can also apply. It should be noted that those candidates who are pursuing BTech in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology or equivalent are not eligible for this exam.
- NTA Entrance Exam dates 2020
- GPAT 2020 Application Procedure
- Format of Online GPAT Exam 2020
- GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Pharmacy Admissions 2020
- Top 10 CMAT Colleges for MBA in India
- B Schools accepting CMAT scores
- CMAT 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme
- Tips for CMAT exam preparation
- CMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria