Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Admission to PG Certificate and Certificate Courses for July 2023 Session
IGNOU PG Certificate Course Admission – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU – Distance Education) invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Certificates and Certificates Courses for the academic cycle commencing from July 2023
- Start date for applying Online: ongoing
- Last Date for Registration: June 30th, 2023
- Advanced Certificate Course in Power Distribution Management; Information Security
- PG Certificate Course in Extension & Development Studies; Adult Education; Cyber Law; Patent Practice; Bangala-Hindi-Translation; Malayalam-Hindi-Translation; Agriculture Policy; Gandhi & Peace Studies; Geoinformatics; Information & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired
- Certificate Course in Indigenous Art Practices; Visual Arts-Painting; Visual Arts-Applied Arts; Performing Arts- Theatre Arts; Performing Arts-Hindustani Music; Performing Arts-Karnatak Music; Performing Arts-Bharatanatyam; Arabic Language; Disaster Management; Environmental Studies; NGO Management; Business Skills; Teaching English; Functional English (basic level); Urdu Language; French Language; HIV & Family Education; Social work and Criminal Justice System; Health Care Waste Management; Newborn & Infant Nursing; Maternal & Child Health Nursing; Home Based Health Care; Community Radio; Tourism Studies; Food & Nutrition; Nutrition & Child Care; Rural Development; Sericulture; Organic Farming; Water Harvesting & Management; Poultry Farming; Beekeeping; Human Rights; Consumer Protection; Cooperation, Cooperative Law & Business Law; Anti Human Trafficking; International Humanitarian Law; Information Technology; Guidance; Communication & IT Skills; Laboratory Techniques; Value Education; Energy Technology & Management; Competency in Power Distribution
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU PG Certificate Course Admission 2023
- Advanced Certificate Program – 10+2 or equivalent.
- PG Certificate Program – Graduate in any discipline
- Certificate Program – 10+2 or equivalent
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/Default.aspx
- Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2023 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- (unless specified otherwise) shall be charged along with the programme fee of first semester/year at the time of admission
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website