IGNOU launches Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) 2021
IGNOU PGDCA Admission 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has launched PG Diploma in Computer Applications program for January 2021 cycle.
The new academic program is offered by IGNOU School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS). The program emphasizes the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking and commercial problems.
The broad objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) program is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in software industry.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 4 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU PGDCA Admission 2021
- Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 03 (three) years duration from a recognized University AND Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the BCS-012 course concurrently with PGDCA.
- Rs. 21,600/- for full Program to be paid semester wise @Rs.10800/- per semester. Non-Maths students have to pay Rs.1400/- additional in the first semester
IGNOU PGDCA Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure January 2021 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
IGNOU PGDCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application: Ongoing
- Last Date to submit the Application Form April 15, 2021 extended till April 30, 2021
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A Central University under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission
- IGNOU Assignments – Submission, Status, Grades
- IGNOU Exam Form – Online Submission Process
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission
- IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs