NYU Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute offers World Journalist Fellowship 2019
World Journalist Fellowship 2019 – The Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute at New York University invites applications for the World Journalist Fellowship 2019.
To be considered for this fellowship, you must also complete an application to an MA program of your choice at the NYU Journalism Institute, in the Graduate School of Arts and Science.
Also See: Scholarships 2019
About the Fellowship
- World Journalist Fellowship 2019 is inviting applications from International journalists. This Fellowship provides support to international journalists who enroll in graduate programs in journalism at the NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute.
- The fellows will receive a stipend of USD 14000 (INR 10 lac) for two semesters along with the coverage of tuition expenses and registration fee.
- This fellowship is being offered by the Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute, New York University.
Eligibility Criteria for World Journalist Fellowship 2019
- To be eligible for the fellowship, an applicant must:
- Be an independent journalist or a journalist working for an independent news organization
- Hold a non-US passport
- Be fluent in English and at least one additional language
- Have a 4-year Undergraduate degree or a 3-year undergraduate degree plus 1 year of Graduate work
- Have 4 years of experience in print or electronic journalism (internships, student publications, and corporate communications do not qualify)
- GRE qualification (for some departments)
- TOEFL or IELTS qualification (TOEFL can be waived off if the language of instruction in the degree was English)
Amount of Scholarship
- The fellowship offers the following benefits
- Tuition expenses and registration fees for two of the three or four semesters. A stipend of approximately USD 14,000 (INR 10 Lac) per semester for two semesters of the program.
World Journalist Fellowship 2019 Application Procedure
- An applicant needs to complete applications for both the fellowship and for admission to the M.A. program in Journalism. Eligible candidates can apply through the following steps:
- Step 1: Apply to an MA program in Journalism at the NYU Journalism Institute.
- Step 2: Create an account for the fellowship application.
- Step 3: Once the account is created, the applicants can proceed further to apply for the fellowship.
- Step 4: Fill in all required details.
- Step 5: Finally submit the application form.
- To be considered for this fellowship, you must also complete an application to an MA program of your choice at the NYU Journalism Institute, in the Graduate School of Arts and Science.
World Journalist Fellowship 2019 Dates
- The Registration Deadline is 04th January 2019