World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021, Application Form, Dates
by SuccessCDs Team | Dec 4, 2020 | General |
World Bank announces Internship Program for its Summer Term (May 2021 – September 2021)
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 – Applications for the World Bank Internship Program 2021 are now open. The World Bank Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021
- The Bank Internship Program (BIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
- The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience.
- Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business need.
The WB Internship is offered twice a year:
Summer Internship (May–September)
The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
Winter Internship (November–March)
The application period is October 1-31 each year
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 Important Date
Internship Opportunity 2021 at Asian Development Bank
Apply by Jan 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 Application Process
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship program through this www.worldbank.org
- Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Application Checklist: the following application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience.
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations
- Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
- All applications are stored in a database which is consulted by hiring Managers based on business needs. Please note that candidates will not hear from us unless they are shortlisted by a hiring Manager that is looking to hire an intern
- Managers have access to the Internship database from February – July (Summer Internship) and from November – January (Winter Internship).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website