IWalden University Master’s Degree Scholarships 2018
Walden University invites the applications for scholarship to PG (Master’s Program) for the year 2018
- This scholarship honours adult learners interested in making a difference in their lives and in the lives of others around them with a $10,000† award to apply to one of their Master’s Programs.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- Recipients of the Master’s Degree Scholarship must:
- Be a new student enrolling in a Walden University program and start between 01st January 2018 and 31st December 2018
- Have not received another merit-based Walden scholarship before 01st January 2018
- Not be employed by Laureate Education Inc. or any of its subsidiaries
- Meet all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into the eligible program
- Affirm that they are willing and able to participate in all publicity efforts promoting Walden University and its programs
- A scholarship committee comprising members of Walden University will review the nominations and all submitted application materials and select the scholarship recipients
- Applicant can apply online at https://myhomepage.waldenu.edu/Walden#/?comm_code=4054601
- Applicants must:
- Call an enrollment advisor at 844-767-9984
- Write an essay of no more than 1,000 words describing how you contributed to advancing positive social change in one or more of the following areas:
- Influencing the lives of others
- Mentoring a colleague
- Making a positive impact in your community
- Submit a current copy of their résumé or CV.
- Complete the electronic scholarship application and attach your essay and résumé.
- All required information must be provided in order for a nomination to be considered. Applicants may be contacted by phone to confirm the authenticity of information submitted
- This scholarship will have an application deadline of 31st May 2018
- Winners will be announced in August 2018
- Scholarship winners, if not already enrolled in 2018, must enroll and start classes before 31st December 2018 or the scholarship will be forfeited