Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation Fellowships 2018
Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences 2018
Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation (VSDF) is inviting applications for Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences 2018 from Indian Nationals who have received acceptance in a University abroad to pursue their post-graduate studies (Masters, Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate or Doctorate) in the field of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Deadline to Receive Completed Applications: 07th May 2018
Interview Date will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates: 10th June 2018
Final Interview of the candidates will take place: 19th June 2018 onwards
Final Selection Announced: End of July /beginning of August
Awards are Presented Annually: August 2018
- The Foundation provides scholarships to financially challenged young Indians enabling them to catapult themselves to a higher economic and social orbit
- It fosters emerging talent in the visual and performing arts through Fellowships, performances, exhibitions and festivals. It is committed to improving the community by funding initiatives in environment protection and social upliftment.
- The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation has extended its support towards education by setting up a rigorous and challenging Post Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences.
- The Fellowships are applicable to the fields of Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Also See : Scholarships
- Course Level: Post Graduate Studies
- Study Subject: Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (Here are some more examples of courses that can avail this Fellowship
- Scholarship Award: Maximum amount for the Fellowship will be up to Rs 3 lakhs per fellow, which will be payable as a one time amount. Scholarship can be taken in India.
- Should be an Indian citizen
- They must have a first-class degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian university
- They must have secured admission in a foreign university of repute, on their own merit for a course commencing from August or September or October 2018
- Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or equivalent may also apply, provided they are able to submit their final year certificates before 07th May 2018
- If you satisfy all the above criteria except that you are going to an Indian University for Post- Graduation in the same areas as the Fellowship email us at email@example.com
- The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation is a non-profit charity trust that supports initiatives in the fields of Arts & Culture, Education and Community
- The Fellowship will be announced through various means including the newspaper, social media and informational posters at various Colleges and Universities in Mumbai and Pune. The application form is now available on our website www.vsdf.org.
- Candidates are asked to complete an application form and courier it to the Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation at the following address Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation Post Graduate Fellowship, c/o Premier Ltd., 58 Nariman Bhavan, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
- For more details and eligibility, terms and conditions please refer the Website: Vinod &Saryu Doshi Foundation Fellowship
Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation Post Graduate Fellowship, c/o Premier Ltd., 58 Nariman Bhavan, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Websitewww.vsdf.org