Vidyasaarathi and Rama Eesh Charitable Trust announces Scholarship scheme 2019-20 for students pursuing MBBS and Engineering courses
Vidyasaarathi Rama Eesh Scholarship 2019 – Vidyasaarathi & Rama Eesh Charitable Trust invites applications for Rama Eesh Scholarship Scheme from MBBS and Engineering Students Courses powered by Vidyasaarathi for the year 2019-20
This scholarship is designed only for students domiciled of Himachal Pradesh and pursuing 4.5 years full time MBBS course from any Government College in Himachal Pradesh and full time B.E/B.Tech from IIT Mandi in Himachal Pradesh.
- Organisation: Vidyasaarathi & Rama Eesh Charitable Trust
- Scholarship Name: Rama Eesh Scholarship 2019-20
- Applicable For: Students pursuing MBBS & Engineering course
- Applicable State/UTs: Himachal Pradesh
- Preference would be given to students from the state of Himachal Pradesh. This scheme is not applicable to MPCL employees and their children.
- MBBS Course – This scholarship is designed only for students domiciled of Himachal Pradesh and pursuing 4.5 years full time course in MBBS from any Government College in Himachal Pradesh.
- Engineering Course – This Scholarship is designed only for students domiciled of Himachal Pradesh and pursuing full time B.E/B.Tech from IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
Scholarship Amount (INR)
- Students can receive financial aid upto Rs. 50000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasaarathi Rama Eesh Scholarship 2019
- This Scholarship is designed only for students domiciled of Himachal Pradesh
- Students secured Minimum 50% in Class 12.
- Students pursuing full time B.E/B.Tech from IIT Mandi & 4.5 years full time course in MBBS from any Government College in Himachal Pradesh Himachal Pradesh.
- This scheme is not applicable to Rama Eesh employees and their children
- Scheme is available to only students whose family income is between 0.00 – 800000.00
Vidyasaarathi Rama Eesh Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Rama Eesh Scholarship 2019-20.
- There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
- Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Then Click the Sign Up link in the top right corner of the home page.
List of documents required
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- Last year academic marksheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
- Latest College Marksheets
- Domicile certificate
- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
- Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk
- Times Tower, 1st Floor,
- Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
- Contact Person: Dheeraj Lath
- For scheme & grievance related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
Vidyasaarathi Rama Eesh Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online is 25th October 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application is 20th December 2019