Vidyasaarathi announces Care Rating Scholarship 2019 for PGDBM/MMS/MBA in Finance Students
Vidyasaarathi Care Rating Scholarship Scheme 2019 – Vidyasaarathi and CARE Ratings invites Scholarship Scheme for PGDBM/MMS/MBA in Finance 2019-20. This Scholarship Program is only for students pursuing full time 2 years PGDBM/MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance from the list of institutes preferred by CARE Ratings.
Last Date to Apply for Vidyasaarathi Care Rating Scholarship Scheme 2019: 2nd week of October 2019
- Scholarship Name: CARE Ratings Scholarship Scheme for PGDBM/MMS/MBA in Finance
- Course Level: Post Graduate/PG Diploma
- Gender: All Gender
Vidyasaarathi CARE Ratings Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date: 4th week of August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Form: 2nd week of October 2019
Vidyasaarathi CARE Ratings Scholarship 2019 Amount
- Scholarship Amount (INR) – 50000.00
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasaarathi CARE Ratings Scholarship 2019
- Student pursuing full time PGDBM/MMS/MBA in Finance course only from institutes preferred by CARE Ratings.
- Qualification Criteria – Minimum 50% in Graduation
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
- List of documents required – Proof of Identity; Proof of Address; 10th, 12th and Graduation Marksheet; Student Bank Passbook; Admission confirmation letter (for 1st year students); College fee receipt; Bonafide from the institute; Optional documents; Aadhaar/PAN No/Voter ID card/Passport
See: OBC Scholarship 2019
Vidyasaarathi CARE Ratings Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the CARE Ratings Scholarship Scheme 2019.
- Step 1: Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Step 2: Already registered user can directly Login with your Email and Password
- Step 3: After Login to your account Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarships.
- Step 4: If you are a new user then click the Register Now link in the Login page and fill the required details for registration to apply for the scholarship.
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi Official Website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/1950/87.html
- Contact Email-ID:
- For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
- For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/; Email: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in
Also See: Vidyasaarathi Renewal Scholarship 2019