University of Twente Netherlands announces Master Scholarship Program 2019
University of Twente Master Scholarship 2019 – University of Twente, Netherlands, invites applications for scholarships Program for the students taking admission into Master’s program at University of Twente 2019 intake
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s Program at the University of Twente.
Also See: Scholarship 2018
University Twente Master Scholarship Benefits
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours Programs: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year program, make sure you read the information about two-year study programs below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
Two-Year Study Program
- In case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year
Eligibilities for University Twente Master Scholarship 2019
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
University of Twente Master Scholarship Application Form 2019
- Applicants can apply online mode only
- In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master Programs starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- For more details, please visit https://www.utwente.nl/
University Twente Master Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
Application Deadline – Round 1:
- Application form opens per 01st October 2018
- Application Forms Closes per 01st February 2019 (for Programs starting September 2019)
Application Deadline – Round 2:
- Application Form Opens per 02nd February 2019
- Application form closes per 01 May 2019 (for Programs starting September 2019)