Great – Warwick University Scholarships – India 2018
The University of Warwick is proud to be offering two scholarships as part of the GREAT Scholarships – India 2018 campaign.
The Scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic year are worth £9,000 each and is jointly funded by the GREAT Campaign and the University of Warwick.
- There are TWO scholarships available with a value of £9,000 each which will contribute towards tuition fees.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- To be eligible for an award you must
- Be applying for a master’s course at the University to begin Autumn 2018
- Be an Indian national, residing in India
- Must not be in receipt of funding, either from Warwick or from another external funding body
- Applications will only be considered for the following courses for 2018/2019 entry:
- Centre for Cultural & Media Policy Studies: MA Creative & Media Enterprises; MA Global Media and Communication; MA Arts, Enterprise & Development; MA International Cultural Policy and Management
- Dept. of Theatre & Performance Studies: MA Theatre and Performance Research
- Economics: MSc Economics; Economics & International Financial Economics; Behavioural & Economic Science (Economics track)
- English & Comparative Literary Studies: Any master’s degree within the department
- Life Sciences: MSc Biotechnology, Bioprocessing & Business Management; MSc Medical Biotechnology & Business Management
- School of Engineering: MSc Communication and Information Engineering; MSc Biomedical Engineering
How to Apply ?
- No separate application form is required. Admissions tutors in departments will nominate their most outstanding candidates for consideration
For more details, please visit the official website https://warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/gsp/scholarship/typesoffunding/greatindia/
- Application Deadline: To the University must be submitted before 15th March 2018
- Result – Applicants will be informed if they have been successful by 20th April 2018
Graduate School Enquiries:
Contact Form, Telephone: +44 (024) 7657 5533, Forms, Policies and Procedures Library, Website www.warwick.ac.uk