GREAT Scholarships 2018 University of Southampton UK
University of Southampton Great Scholarships 2018 – The University of Southampton, in collaboration with the British Council India, has announced four ‘GREAT Scholarships’ exclusively for Indian students who want to pursue a pertinent Bachelor or Integrated Masters Program in Engineering, Science, Social Sciences, Health or Humanities from the University in the session starting from September 2018
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships are available for students who want to pursue a pertinent Bachelors or Integrated Masters Program
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering, Science, Social Sciences, Health or Humanities
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit and the scholarship application form
- Number of Scholarships: We currently have TWO scholarships, which will be covered for the full tuition fee for taught Masters Degree Programs
Who is Eligible?
- To be eligible for an award, you must be an Indian national residing in India who is considering submitting a fresh application to any relevant degree program starting in September 2018
- Those who currently hold a conditional or unconditional offer to any of the attached taught Masters Program are eligible
- Please note the scheme is not available for those who are in receipt of any funding either from Southampton or any external funding body
Application – How to Apply?
- Complete the GREAT Scholarships India application form which is available on the India GREAT scholarships webpage
- Please submit your application first through our University Postgraduate Admissions System https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/taught-postgraduate.page and then forward your application reference number to FSHMS-[email protected]
The deadline for scholarship applications is 15th July 2018