University of Pavia & IUSS M Sc Scholarships 2018
University school for advanced studies IUSS, University of Pavia invites applications for scholarships to be awarded to students enrolled in the M.Sc. in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards for the 2018/2019 academic year
Also See : Scholarships 2019
University of Pavia
- A call for applications is published for students enrolled in the MSc in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards!
- Pavia is probably the best organized Italian town from the standpoint of university student hospitality. Most of the students are housed in the many Residence Halls close to the campuses, offering the privilege of living in modern facilities equipped with every comfort but also in an environment rich in history and culture
- Female-only and male-only Halls are also available
- Late date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 31st August 2018
- There are 4 scholarships available for the 2018/2019 academic year, specifically addressed to students who will enroll with the M Sc Program Civil Risk
- Full scholarships of 6’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a contribution for the costs for accommodation and fees, for the entire duration of the two years M Sc Program)
- Partial scholarships of 3’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a partial contribution to the costs for fees or accommodation, for the entire duration of the two years M Sc Program)
- Applicants must satisfy any one of the following requirements:
- They are going to enroll in the M Sc in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards for the first time for the academic year 2018/2019.
- They have submitted a pre-evaluation request and they have been accepted for enrolment in the M Sc programme for the academic year 2018/2019.
- They are graduates or undergraduates from another Italian university who complies with the requirements for direct enrolment as stated in the official call for application, paragraph 4.1 (a final grade greater than 105/110 or an average mark, calculated for all the courses with a mark and weighed with the ECTS, of at least 27/30)
- Applicant can apply online mode only
- They submit a pre-evaluation request and at the same time they apply to this call for scholarship
- Candidates must confirm their request with the payment to the pre-evaluation expenses and they must submit all the documentation listed in the official M Sc call for application published here: https://www.unipv.eu/site/home/matricole2018_magistrale/articolo4291.html