University of London MBA Scholarship for Women 2018
University of London MBA Scholarship 2018 for Women by Distance Learning
University of London invites the applications for scholarship to MBA for the session 2018
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About the Scholarship
- It is 150 years since the University of London admitted women - the first time in Britain that women had gained access to University education
- The fight for equality continues. The gender pay gap affects women of all ages, races and education levels. Women are under-represented on the University of Londonâ€™s Global MBA
- To celebrate 150 years of women in University of London education, to address the under-representation of women on the Global MBA, and to continue the fight for equality, we are offering up to 150 scholarships for women to study the Global MBA by distance learning in 2018.
Scope of the Award
- The MBA Scholarship for Women is worth 40% of the course fees for the Global MBA
- It does not cover module continuation fees, exam centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to us (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment)
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 150
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have undergraduate degree
- Application form can be downloaded from https://london.ac.uk/
- Complete the scholarship application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
- Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the 'Scholarships and Bursaries' section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed scholarship form
- If you apply for the scholarship, please await the outcome of your scholarship application before completing registration
- Scholarships will be considered and awarded on a rolling basis throughout 2018 while availability lasts.
- Early application is advised to avoid disappointment, and by the following dates:
- 01st June 2018 (for July 2018)
- 01st September 2018 (for October 2018)
- 01st December 2018 (for January 2019)