University of Bolton Masters Excellence Scholarship 2018
University of Bolton UK Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship 2018/19
University of Bolton Excellence Scholarship 2018 - University of Bolton, UK, invites Applications for Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship to PG 2018/19 academic year
There are various funding options available for students wishing to pursue postgraduate study.
Also See : Scholarship 2018
- The amount of the scholarship is £1,500, to be given as a tuition fee waiver. There will be a maximum of three awards made in the 2018/19 academic year and applications will be considered in strict order of receipt.
Important Dates for University of Bolton Masters Excellence Scholarship 2018
- Last date for applications for courses commencing September 2018 is 31st October 2018
- Last date for applications for courses commencing January 2019 is 28th February 2019
- Applicant have successfully been awarded a 1s Class Honours degree from a UK or EU institution
- Applicant must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) MA or M Sc course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award
- Applicant must not be in receipt of any other award from the university
- Applicant must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2018 or later.
Application Process for University of Bolton Excellence Scholarship 2018
- Applicants can apply offline mode only
- If you defer entry onto your course of study, you will need to re-apply for the Masters(Taught) Excellence Scholarship before commencement of your studies.
- If you are not awarded a scholarship the university has a Student Funding Advice team who can advise you on possible alternative sources of funding for postgraduate study:
- Ms Karen Bentley: telephone 01204 903497, Mrs Carol Gray: telephone 01204 903499, email: email@example.com
- For Application form please visit - Here