University College London (UCL announces BHF Cardiovascular Biomedicine 4-year PhD studentships 2019
University College London (UCL) PhD Studentship 2019 – University College London (UCL), UK, invites applications for PhD Studentship Program September 2019 Intake
Also See : Scholarships
- This four-year PhD Program provides an exciting opportunity for outstanding graduates with an interest in cardiovascular disease. We are particularly keen to encourage graduates from a wide range of disciplines, such as engineering, data science or epidemiology to apply
- A four-year course offers a broader and deeper research training, and, in addition, facilitates moving from other disciplines in a way that would not be possible on a three-year PhD scheme
Duration for UCL PhD Studentship Program 2019
- During your PhD thesis research, you will be encouraged to present your work at international meetings, and funds will be made available for this
- Structure of the 4-year program
UCL PhD Studentship Program 2019 Research Areas
- The program is themed around 4 key cardiovascular research strengths at UCL:
- Fundamental Biology and Discovery Science
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic Innovation
- Populations Science and Experimental Medicine
- Data Science and Health Informatics
More information can be found on the Institute website British Heart Foundation Cardiovascular Biomedicine PhD
- This Program is funded by the British Heart Foundation. Studentships cover tuition fees (UK/EU rate set by UCL), a stipend (estimated £22,278 in year 1), a consumables allowance and a travel fund.
- Tuition fees are covered at the home UK/EU rate set by UCL (£5,502 for 2019/20)
- Non UK/EU applicants must show evidence of their ability to cover the difference between home fees (£5,502 for 2019/20) and overseas fees (£24,717 for 2019/20) for the duration of study, and will also need to satisfy UKBA visa requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for UCL PhD Studentship Program 2019
- Applicant entry requirement: a minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject (or overseas equivalent), or a recognized taught Master’s degree
UCL PhD Studentship Program 2019 Application Process
- Applicants send their applications via email to [email protected]
- Applications will be accepted from Monday 12th November 2018 until 05.00 pm Wednesday 12th December 2018. Applications submitted after the deadline cannot be accepted.
- Please read all of the guidance notes for completing the application form and use the submission checklist. Incomplete applications cannot be considered. Only applicants invited for interview will be contacted beyond the submission deadline.
- Should you be unable to submit your application documents electronically, please send them to the postal address noted in the application form
UCL PhD Studentship Program 2019 Important Dates
- Applications will be accepted from 12th November 2018 until 05.00 pm 12th December 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 12th December 2018
For more details, please visit – click here