Undergraduate Tinson Scholarships UK 2018 for LLB Program
Undergraduate Tinson Scholarships for LLB Program 2018
The University of Essex is inviting applications for Undergraduate Tinson Scholarships to learn LLB Program for 2018 entry.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Colchester, Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn LLB Program
- Scholarship Award: For 2018 entry we have two bursaries of £11,885 to award to two exceptional applicants
- Nationality: Applicants from Soviet Bloc countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- No. of Scholarships: For 2018 entry we have two bursaries will be awarded to two exceptional applicants.Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Eligible Countries:Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Entrance Requirements:TinsonScholarships are available to applicants from the former Soviet Bloc applying for our any of our undergraduate LLB Programs
- Once you have secured an offer (either conditional/unconditional) you can apply, all you have to do is submit a CV, plus a 500-700-word statement explaining why you think you should be a successful candidate
- This can include details of activities you have been involved in and, how you would benefit from the cash award, or why you’re looking forward to studying law at Essex
- Please submit completed a document/letter as well as an up to date CV to lawugadmin-at-essex.ac.uk
Application Deadline for October 2018 entry is 31st March 2018