Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship 2019 for LLM Program
Foundation for International Taxation announces Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship 2019
Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship 2018 - Foundation for International Taxation (FIT) Mumbai is inviting applications for Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship 2019 from students for admission to Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law in Vienna for one-year LLM Program in International Taxation.
The scheme is open to all Indians without any discrimination and will be based purely on merit and the ability to handle successfully the high standards and intensive pressure of the one-year Masters Program in Vienna.
The Foundation launched its "FIT Scholarship Scheme" in 2011
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- No. of Scholarship: 01
- Duration of the Scholarship: 10 Months (September to June) in Vienna, Austria
- The Foundation will select an Indian national every year as a "FIT Scholar" through a competitive public search and pay the annual tuition fees of the Institute for one year (approximately EUR 14,000 or approximately Rs 11,00,000/-) as a scholarship to the selected candidate.
- ** The scheme is open to all Indians and will be based purely on merit and the ability to handle successfully the high standards and intensive pressure of the one-year Masterâ€™s Program in Vienna
- Academic and Professional: The minimum academic and professional requirement of the Institute is a high-class university degree in India or abroad with preferably a professional qualification and at least 3 years' experience in International Taxation or 5 or more years of professional experience.
- FIT has formed a special committee to invite applications and make a selection. As we are offering only one scholarship at this stage, the selection process is quite competitive.
- Depending on the response, we may require the short-listed candidates to write an essay on an international taxation issue to assist us further in the selection process.
- Under our arrangement with the Vienna Institute, the Foundation is required to provide the name and details of the selected candidate for 2019 by the end of February 2019 to them
- Interested Candidates can send the application by an email to Ms. Anjali Advani (Co-Ordinator), Foundation for International Taxation (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) marked "Uma Sathnur- FIT Scholarship 2019"
- The application should provide sufficient (but brief) details covering academic qualifications and professional experience. In addition, the applicant needs to provide one-page write-up giving personal reasons that would assist them in the selection
- For more information visit www.fitindia.org/fit_scholarship_scheme.htm
Important Dates for Uma Sathnur FIT Scholarship 2019
- Last Dates for Submission of Application: 30th November 2018
Foundation for International Taxation, 622, Maker Chambers V, 6th Floor, 221 Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021, India, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.fitindia.org