TNAI SNA Scholarships for Nursing Students 2018 – Notification
TNAI SNA Scholarships for Nursing Students 2018
The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI) invites applications for award of SNA Scholarships for the academic year beginning 2018.
- Scholarships are available for the following courses
- Multipurpose Health Workers (Female)/ Revised ANM Program
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Basic BSc Nursing
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- The applicant should be a bonafide student of a School/College of Nursing, recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- The SNA unit sponsoring the candidate for the Scholarship should be an active Unit for at least last three years.
- Preference will be given to the candidate’s active participation in SNA activities at National / State / District / Zonal and Unit Level.
- The applicant should not be receiving any financial support/benefits from any other source by way of stipend/fellowship/scholarship, etc.
- Successful completion of first three months of preliminary training period.
- Application forms should be recommended and signed by (a) Incharge/Principal, College or School of Nursing and (b) President/Secretary/SNA Advisor of the TNA I State Branch
For Kind attention of the Principal
- Students of academic year 2017-18 are eligible to apply for the SNA Scholarship
- SNA Unit is requested to forward only two applications from each category (i.e. BSc(N), GNM and ANM)
- Confidential report should be sent by the Class Coordinator/ Unit SNA Advisor and the Principal along with the completed application form
Application - How to Apply?
- To apply for SNA scholarship, just follow the simple steps mentioned below
- Step-1: Go to the official website of ‘TNAI’ via URL https://www.tnaionline.org/
- Step-2: Then go to the ‘SNA/TNAI Scholarships for Nursing Student 2018’ PDF link under ‘What’s New’ section
- Step-3: You can download the scholarship form with notification from there (or) You can also directly download the SNA scholarship application form from the link below. Fill the form correctly with your personal details.
- Download Application Form click here
- Step-4: Completed Application form duly recommended by Incharge/Principal of School or College and President Secretary/SNA Advisor of the State Branch, TNA should be sent to the following address up to 31st May 2018. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 31st May 2018
TNAI New Delhi
The Secretary-General, Trained Nurses’ Association of India, L-17 Green Park, New Delhi-110016