Timken India announces Timken Scholarship for Students Pursuing Engineering, Diploma, ITI and B.Sc Nursing Courses 2019
Timken Scholarships 2019 – Timken India invites scholarship applications from Students Pursuing Engineering, Diploma, ITI and B.Sc Nursing Courses for the year 2019.
About Timken Scholarship
- Timken Scholarships are for helping students who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
- This scholarship would not be applicable to Timken India employees and their children.
See: Scholarships in India
Scholarships are Offered
Scholarships are offered to students pursuing the following courses.
- Full-Time – B.E./B.Tech
- Full-Time – ITI Course
- Any 3 years – Full-Time Diploma Course after Class 10
- Full-Time – 4 years B.Sc. Nursing
- For B.E./B.Tech: Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- For ITI Course: Rs. 20,000/-.
- For Diploma Course: Rs. 30,000/-.
- For B.Sc. Nursing: Rs. 1,00,000/-.
See: BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Timken Scholarships 2019
- For B.E./B.Tech: Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma
- For ITI Course: Minimum 35% in Class 10
- Diploma Course after Class 10: Minimum 35% in Class 10
- For B.Sc. Nursing: Minimum 35% in Class 10, Minimum 35% in Class 12
- The scheme is available only to students whose family income is below Rs. 800000.00.
See: Engineering College Admissions Notice 2019 (BE, BTech, ME, MTech)
Timken Scholarships 2019 Application Process
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Timken Scholarships 2019
- There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
- Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL
- B.E./B.Tech: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/132_2.html
- ITI Course: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/130_3.html
- Diploma Course: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/129_7.html
- B.Sc Nursing: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/131_5.html
- Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page
- Applicant Photo; Proof of Identity; Proof of Address; Proof of Income; Student Bank passbook/Kiosk;10th & 12th Marksheet; Current year fees receipts (Tuition and Non Tuition Fees); Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute; Latest College Marksheets; Upload Previous Marksheet (Both Semester) for 2nd/3rd and 4th Year students); Optional document; Domicile certificate; Pan Card and; All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi Official Website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/
- Contact Email-ID:
- For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in
- For grievance related queries – grievance [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in
Timken Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date: 27th May 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Form: 15th July 2019
See: Engineering Entrance Exams
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/; Email: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in