Tata Trusts offers Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2018-19
Tata Trusts Scholarships 2018-19 – Tata Trusts invites applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India for the above-mentioned scholarship.
Also See : Scholarships
Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2018-19
The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2018-19 is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students to receive support in tuition fee and other related fees for pursuing higher education in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams
Offered by Tata Trusts, this scholarship program is open only for the current academic year and is applicable for studies in India.
- This scholarship is offered by Tata Trusts which are amongst India’s oldest, non-sectarian philanthropic organisations.
- Scholarship award can be supported ranging from 30 to 80% of the total fees paid to the college/institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Trusts Scholarships 2018-19
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Bachelor’s candidate who has completed at least the first year of his/her study in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams
- Be a Master’s candidate in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams (can apply for both the years of his/her study)
- Note: The detailed eligibility criteria (including streams and minimum CGPA) can be found as a document at the bottom of this page.
- Based on merit, the applicants will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be either conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype (candidates should create a Skype id if they do not own one).
Tata Trusts Scholarships 2018-19 Application Process
- Please read the instructions and click on “Apply” to proceed.
- The Scholarship is applicable for the current academic year 2018-2019 and covers only the tuition fees and other related fees paid to the Institute / University.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear/illegible/manipulated uploaded documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
- Shortlisted Master’s candidate may be called for an interview to be conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype. (Please create a skype id, if you don’t have one)
- Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not have any access to it after submission.
- The Trust Office’ decision on the award of scholarships is final. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-66657172/7198/7447.
Tata Trusts Scholarships 2018-19 Important Dates
- Application Forms will be available online from 19th November 2018
- Last Date for Application Submission: 21st December 2018