Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research 2019-20 Notification
Tagore National Fellowship 2019 – The Ministry of Culture, Government of India, invites nomination/applications for the award of Fellowships and Scholarships in the Scheme component of Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research (TNFCR) under the Scheme of Scholarship and Fellowship for Promotion of Art and Cultural.
The Scheme is open to both Indian and Foreign Nationals.
Name of the Scheme
- Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research.
- The duration of the Fellowship will be for a maximum period of two years.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- The Scheme has two categories of Awards – ‘Tagore National Fellows’ and ‘Tagore Research Scholars’.
- Under the first category selected candidates will be paid an honorarium of Rs.80,000/- per month. Up to 15 awards are given in a year in this category. The selected candidates of the second category will be paid an honorarium of up to Rs.50,000/- per month. Under this category up to 25 awards are given in a year.
Eligibility Criteria for Tagore National Fellowship 2019
- Scholars who have sound academic or professional credentials and have made significant contribution to knowledge in their respective fields.
- Those individuals who have publications in reputed and referred journals and books or persons with significant creative work in any field of art or culture. Those selected as Tagore National Fellows have, therefore, to:
- Be of highest standing in terms of research and years of experience;
- Have a very impressive list of publications, that have found acceptability in the scholarly world;
- Have past experience in dealing with the projects directly connected to the Nodal Institution and/or allied institutions.
Tagore National Fellowship 2019 Application Form
- Candidates may submit their application to any one of the Nodal Institutions of his/her choice depending upon the area of research proposed to be undertaken.
- The List of nodal institutions along with the other relevant details of the Scheme and application form are available on the website of this Ministry indiaculture.nic.in and Nehru Memorial Museum and Library – nehrumemorial.nic.in under the Scheme Head of the website.
- The applications should reach the Nodal Institutions on or before 04th March 2019 (05.30 PM). Applications should not be sent to the Ministry of Culture or Nehru Memorial Museum and Library.
Tagore National Fellowship 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to submit the Application Form is: 04th March 2019 (05.30 PM)