Study Estonia (India) announces Merit Scholarship for February 2019
Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship 2019 – Study Estonia (India) invites invites applications for Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship program for February 2019 from students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or MBA Program from the Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS), Estonia
It is an excellent opportunity for students to pursue higher education from a university which is in the top 3% world ranking.
Also See : Scholarships
- This scholarship is being offered by Study Estonia (India) which is a cooperation platform of institutions of higher education in Estonia. Estonia is quickly becoming the new hot-spot for studies in the EU
- The promise of high-quality higher education, internationally accepted degrees, scholarship programs, vibrant and affordable environment with well-developed technology sector make Estonia a great place to study
Eligibility Criteria for Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship 2019
- There are two undergraduate programs and one MBA program for which students can apply. The eligibility criteria for both are:
For Undergraduate Programs
- There are two undergraduate courses available for students: ‘Software Development and Entrepreneurship’ and ‘Creativity and Business Innovation’. An applicant needs to fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for these programs:
- At least 50% marks in class 12 examination
- Less than 25 years of age
- FCE or CAE, IELTS score of 5.5 or above or TOEFL score of 69 or above as proof of English language proficiency
For MBA Program
- An applicant needs to fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for the 2-year MBA program in ‘International Business Administration’-First or second division in the Bachelor’s degree
- Less than 35 years of age
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above as proof of English language proficiency
- Benefits in the form of scholarship up to 100% of tuition fee
- Opportunity to study in Estonia which is a beautiful, safe, technologically advanced and well-regarded educational destination in the EU
- Opportunity for the students to stay in Estonia for an additional 6 months after the course to look for a job and secure a temporary residence permit for work. No additional work permit while studying full time
- Prospect of earning an average monthly salary of EUR 1146 after the completion of studies. Low average cost of living (less than EUR 300 per month). One of the safest countries in the EU with close proximity to Helsinki.
Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- An applicant can easily apply for the program through the Study Estonia portal (http://www.studyestonia.in/)
- Follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the online admission platform of Study Estonia.
- Step 2: Find a suitable degree program from the portal.
- Step 3: Check the programme requirements and prepare the necessary documents.
- Step 4: Submit the application via the online admission system.
- Step 5: Finalise the online application and send the printed application with required documents to the first choice university
- Note: The documents should reach before the application deadline
Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship 2019 Dates
- Application Opens: 01st June 2018
- Application Deadline: 30th November 2018
- Session Starts: February 2019