Satyendra Nath Bose Scholars Program 2019 for Indian students doing Research in U.S
SN Bose Scholarship Programs 2019 for UG and PG Students – Science and Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India together with Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and the University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) has organized S.N. Bose Scholars Program 2019.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
S.N. Bose Scholars Program 2019
- The program is named in honor of Satyendra Nath Bose (1894 – 1974), a visionary Indian physicist best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s.
- The S.N. Bose Scholars Program provides an opportunity to Indian students (currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and Physical Sciences) to undertake research at the various US Universities in the summer of 2019 for a period of 10-12 weeks.
- The Program will be begin in May – July 2019
- Duration of the Scholarship: 10 – 12 weeks program
- Scholarship includes: Stipend, Air – fare and Health Insurance
SN Bose Scholarship Programs 2019 Important Dates
- Scholarship Program Dates: May-July 2019
- Date of Submission of Application Form Deadline: 31st October 2018
SN Bose Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
- Open to students of Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences.
- Students with a biology background should consider applying to the Khorana Program for Scholars.
- The selected candidates of S. N. Bose Scholarship Program will be provided with Stipend of 2000 USD throughout the programme. The scholars will also give accommodation facilities and Air Fare.
- Health Insurance will also be provided
SN Bose Scholarship Programs 2019 Application Form
- Applicants may download the application form from www.indousstf.org. Candidates have to submit the application through e-mail. No hard copy application forms will be accepted.
- Download the application form from given link and duly send it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with all the mandate documents (No hard copies are to be sent)
- All online applications will receive an automatic email verifying receipt of your application. The PDF format of the application can also be downloaded using the link sent to your registered email id after submission. Please note your Application ID for future references.
- Please contact email@example.com with reference to any clarifications or information required regarding the online application form
Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt of India
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Fulbright House, 12, Hailey Road, New Delhi-110001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.indousstf.org