Siemens Scholarship 2018 for Engineering Students
Siemens Scholarship 2018 – Siemens Scholarship Program 2018 is the sixth edition. As of 2018, Siemens India’s Scholarship Program supports 435 students from 49 Government Engineering Colleges across 22 states in India
Also See : Scholarships 2019
About the Siemens Ltd. Company
- Siemens Limited, a company that focuses on electrification, automation and digitalization, has launched the sixth edition of Siemens Scholarship Program. Based on the German model of Dual Education, the program hones youth to become industry-ready.
- Under this initiative, Siemens will provide financial support to deserving meritorious students who lack the economic means – tuition fees, allowances for books, stationery and related expenses. Additionally, Siemens will support the students with a holistic development plan including internships and trainings at Siemens.
- These students will be supported with a scholarship program throughout the four years of graduation. The scholarship is reserved 50% for girls.
- First-year students of Government Engineering colleges from the following streams can apply:
- Mechanical / Production
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computers/Information Technology
- Age Criteria: Up to 20 years
- SSC: Minimum 60% aggregate
- HSC or equivalent result: Minimum 50% aggregate and minimum 60% PCM aggregate
- Annual family Income: Not more than Rs. 2 lakhs
- As a responsible Corporate Citizen, Siemens India endeavours to support and promote technical education through this program
- As of 2018, Siemens India’s Scholarship program supports 435 students from 49 government engineering colleges across 22 states in India. The Program benefits meritorious engineering students from economically-disadvantaged families across India
- Link for application: www.siemens.co.in/scholarship or Hear the Siemens Scholars speak: www.siemens.co.in/scholarship
- Last date for receiving applications: 31st August 2018
Contact for Journalists:
Siemens Ltd., Media Relations, Bijesh Kamath, Phone: +91 22 3967 7537, 3967 7000, E-mail: [email protected], Follow Siemens India on Twitter: www.twitter.com/siemensindia