Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship Program 2018
Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship 2018
Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship 2018 - Students who have cleared their class 10 or 12 Examination and are pursuing Govt. Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil and Electronics and Telecommunication are invited to apply for this program 2018
The call offers scholarships to 75 students and reserves 50 per cent for female applicants.
- A total of 75 scholarships will be awarded to the students out of which 50% scholarships are reserved for girls.
- The selected students will receive a one-time scholarship of INR 20,000 each.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- The applying candidate must not be older than 20 years of age. Candidate's aggregate score must be 65 per cent in class 10 or 12.
- If the candidate is in 2nd or 3rd year of diploma course, he must score 75% in the previous examination.
- Family income must not exceed INR 2L from all the sources.
- Applications can be made online only [URL:http://www.b4s.in/Sense/IMS1]
- Documents Required - (a) Family income certificate; (b) Class 10/12 marks sheet; (c) Marksheets of last qualifying examinations; (d) ID proof
- Last Date to submit the Application Form is 12th March 2018