Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme 2019
Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme is aimed at helping students, who are caught in crisis, with financial support for their education.
The Scholarship will provide financial assistance to such students for managing scholastic and higher education expenses
- INR 10,000 to INR 25,000 (single instalment – paid directly to school/college/university)
- Children supported by single parent only (divorced, adopted, death of mother/father etc.)
- Open for students enrolled in:
- Class 6 to 12 at private/government/government-aided schools or Undergraduate (UG), or Post-Graduate (PG), or Ph.D. programs (full-time or part-time) at colleges/universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government rules or;
- Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic programs after Class 10/12
- Only students found under recent crisis are eligible. In this, case if the parent(s) have died/divorced in the recent 3 years or less.
- The scholarship sum will be provided to students in form of a ‘Demand Draft – DD’
- All scholarship amount DDs will be issued in favour of the school/college/university or respective academic institution of the scholar
- Selected scholars will receive a confirmation notification on their mobile phones via SMS on the registered contact numbers provided at the time of registration
- Scholarship support is granted for 1 Year only, and can be availed for maximum 2 years of education
- For further details, please visit website https://www.spuvvn.edu/
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 07th October 2019