Sahu Jain Trust Educational Scholarships 2018
Sahu Jain Trust Need-cum-merit based Educational Scholarship 2018
Sahu Jain Trust Educational Scholarships 2018- Sahu Jain Trust a Philanthropic Organisation Founded by SMT. Rama Jain & Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain announces the Need-cum-merit based Educational Scholarships for 2018-19 season
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship
- Applications are invited for interest free Loan Scholarship pursuing Graduation and Post-Graduation in technical subjects like Engineering, Infotech, Medical, MBA etc. in India. The scholarships are based on need cum-merit.
- Existing recipients of scholarship will have to apply again for continuance. Scholarship amount ranges from Rs.2500/- to Rs.25000/- per year.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship application forms are available free of cost on the website www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com
- The students can also obtain the application form by post. For this the student has to send a "9x4" self-addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope to "The Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003"
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Forms from fresh applicants by the Trust: 30th August 2018
Sahu Jain Trust
A philanthropic Organization Founded by Smt. Rama Jain & Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, Website www.jnanpith.net