S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
SILF Nursing Scholarship Program 2018 for BSc Nursing
S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2018- Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation (S-ILF) is pleased to invite applications for financial support for girl students residing in self-settled leprosy colonies for pursuing nursing studies only in B.Sc. Nursing.
Applications for financial support from students residing in self-settled leprosy colonies of Delhi, U.P, M.P, Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, West Bengal and Maharashtra for pursuing higher professional studies
The scholarship will be available only for Institutes recognised by Indian Nursing Council. No capitation fee will be paid for admission.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
- At least one parent or the candidate itself must have had leprosy and must be residing in a self-settled leprosy colony
- Only one individual from a family can avail of the scholarship in any one year but next year the applicant is eligible to apply.
- Only first-year applicants beginning their studies/courses in the academic year 2018-19 are eligible.
- Applicants availing scholarships from other organizations/individuals will not be considered.
- Applicant opting for B.Sc. (Basic Nursing) must have cleared her higher secondary education (10+2) from a recognized school with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Applicant must not be less than 17 years at the time of application
Also See : Scholarships
Selection of Students
- All eligible candidates will be listed in the order of the set criteria of merit in the last Board exam
- Top 10 candidates will be selected for the scholarship by a selection committee
- In case, a candidate decides not to avail of scholarship, the candidate next in line will be eligible to avail of the scholarship
- S-ILF will pay the tuition fees, admission fee, mess fee and boarding/ hostel expenses to the institutes directly.Maximum financial support limit for 1 student would be up to Rs.88000 (Including Tuition fees, Accommodation, Mess) per year
- S-ILF will also pay a stipend of Rs.1000/- per month to each candidate to meet their requirements
- The total scholarship provided for each scholar for four years course including Tuition, Hostel, Mess fees etc. and personal maintenance is maximum up to Rs.400000/-
- Interested students are required to apply for the scholarship on the prescribed forms
- These Forms (Application for Nursing Scholarship Program) are available with State Leaders of Association of People Affected by Leprosy (APAL) as well as the S-ILF website www.silf.in
- Application form (including annexure II) should be completed and along with required self-attested documents should reach S-ILF office latest by 30th May 2018
- In case the student has already selected for admission, proof of admission/call letter in an India Nursing Council recognised institute is mandatory
- In case admission is still being sought, candidate must fill up Annexure-I
- For further details, please visit https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/21459-Guidelines.pdf
- Last Date to submit the Application Form is 30th May 2018
Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation, S-260, First Floor, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi-110017, Tel No +91-11-26013439, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.silf.in