Radboud University Scholarships 2018
Radboud Scholarships 2018 – Radboud University, Netherlands is offering Radboud Scholarships for students pursuing their Master’s Programfor the session 2018
About the Radboud Scholarship Program
- The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s Degree Program at Radboud University.
- The Radboud Scholarship Program is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s Degree Programme at Radboud University.
- Each year about 30 Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s Degree Programs.
Level of the Scholarship
- The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver and pays for costs for visa and insurance
- The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2018/2019 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,060, instead of €9,879 or €10,856
- In addition, the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)). This amounts to about €940.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- To qualify as a candidate for the Holland Scholarship candidate must:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Have (will obtain) a bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught master’s Program starting 01st Sept. 2017
- From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: Candidate must have outstanding study Results in their present field of study
- Candidates are expected to be a promising student in their desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good Results of the prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: Based on the motivation letter for the master’s program
- The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship
- Candidates can apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae
- Candidates must have finalized request for admission via our online application system
- For more information about the scholarship programme, contact the International Office via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: 01st March 2018
- Radboud Scholarship before the end of May 2018 (date subject to change)