PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak announces PGIDS Fellowship Program 2019
PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program 2019 – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak invites application for Fellowship in Aesthetic Dentistry, Oral Implantology, Oral & Maxillofacial Implantology, Forensic Odontology, Maxillofacial Prosthetic Rehabilitation, Cranio-Maxillofacial Trauma, Microdentistry in Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak for Academic Session 2019-20
See: Dental College Entrance Exams
Important Date for PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program 2019
- Availability of application forms on University: 29th April 2019
- Last date of receipt of applications : 28th May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
See: Scholarships in India
Eligibility Criteria for PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program 2019
A candidate for admission to Fellowship will be eligible if he/she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- Has passed BDS & MDS( wherever applicable) examination from Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India. Is registered with State Dental Council. Possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended.
- A student who is already admitted to any PG course in any institution is not eligible to apply till completion of the course. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
- A candidate who is already admitted to a course is eligible to apply for another course only after having passed the first course. 5. Candidates already in service must submit their application form through their employer or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
See: Latest Entrance Exams
Mode of Admission
- Mode of admission of fellowship will be through entrance examination consisting of 100 marks (80 written test and 20 interview), if available candidates are less than 3 times number of available seats the selection may be made through interview. Entrance test will be based on the syllabus as per academic qualification of eligibility criteria. No remuneration or stipend will be paid.
- The pre-requisite for the admission in fellowship will be BDS except fellowship in Craniofacial Trauma and fellowship in Microendodontics, where it will be MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and MDS in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics respectively.
- Fee for fellowship will be one lakh (one time)
- At the end of fellowship there will be practical based exit exam comprising evaluation based on
- Presentation of case completed for records 30 Marks, Viva-Voce 20 Marks, Skill Evaluation 30 Marks, Evaluation of log books and internal assessment 20 Marks
Note: The minimum passing marks for the fellowship shall be 50% of total marks.
- Admission Process shall be carried out through Physical Counseling on the basis of relative merit in Entrance examination.
- Weightage of 5% of marks obtained in the written entrance test will be given to the Haryana Residents only.
- In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal Marks/ Merit, the inter-se-ranking of such candidates shall be determined as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in aggregate marks percentage in BDS b. Still if there is tie, then a candidate older in age will be put higher in merit
No. of Seats
- Aesthetic Dentistry (Deprt. Conservative Dentistry) – 2 Seats
- Oral Implantology (Deprt. Periodontics)- 1 Seat
- Oral & Maxillofacial Implantology (Deprt. Periodontics)- 1 Seat
- Forensic Odontology (Deprt. Oral Medicine & Radiology & Oral Pathology)- 2 Seats
- Maxillofacial Prosthetic Rehabilitation (Deprt. Prosthodontics)- 2 Seats
- Cranio-Maxillofacial Trauma (Deprt. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)- 2 Seats
- Microdentistry (Deprt. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)- 2 Seats
Course of Duration
- The period of training for Fellowship shall be one academic year including the period of examination. However, the period of training can be completed within two academic years from the time of admission. No further extension shall be allowed.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program 2019 Application Process
- Available of application forms on University Website: www.uhsr.ac.in
- The application form should be filled following the instructions mentioned in the prospectus, failing which the application form will be rejected.
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the University website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in and submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/BC candidates having Haryana domicile) drawn in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak payable at Indusind Bank, Subhash Park, Civil Lines, Rohtak (IFSC code INDB0000130)
- The candidates can also deposit the fees for application form by adding transaction charges directly in University Bank Account (151000001951)
- The application form duly completed in all respects with copy of all relevant documents must reach in the office of the Controller of Examinations, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before 28th May 2019 up to 5.00 P.M.
See: PG Medical Entrance Exams
PT. B.D. Sharma PGIMS
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak- 124001 (Haryana), Enquiry Contact: 282113, 280051, 282709, Website:www.uhsr.ac.in