PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak announces PGIDS Fellowship Program 2021, Apply now
PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak invites application for Fellowship Program in Aesthetic Dentistry, Oral Implantology, Oral & Maxillofacial Implantology, Forensic Odontology, Maxillofacial Prosthetic Rehabilitation, Cranio-Maxillofacial Trauma, Microdentistry in Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak for Academic Session 2021.
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Dentistry (Deprt. Conservative Dentistry)
- Fellowship in Oral Implantology (Deprt. Periodontics)
- Fellowship in Oral & Maxillofacial Implantology (Deprt. Periodontics)
- Fellowship in Forensic Odontology (Deprt. Oral Medicine & Radiology & Oral Pathology)
- Fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthetic Rehabilitation (Deprt. Prosthodontics)
- Fellowship in Cranio-Maxillofacial Trauma (Deprt. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Fellowship in Microdentistry (Deprt. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)
PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program Dates 2021
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : 20th January 2022
PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria 2021
- A candidate for admission to Fellowship will be eligible if he/she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- Has passed BDS & MDS( wherever applicable) examination from an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Is registered with the State Dental Council.
- Possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended.
- A student who is already admitted to any PG course in any institution is not eligible to apply till completion of the course. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate.
- Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
- A candidate who is already admitted to a course is eligible to apply for another course only after having passed the first course.
PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program Application Process 2021
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the University website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in
- Application form along with relevant documents and demand draft in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak of Rs. 2000/- for general category (Rs. 500/- for SC/BC candidates having Haryana domicile) must reach the office of the Controller of Examination, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak on or before 20.01.2022 up to 05:00 PM.
- Cost of application form can be deposited through debit Card/Credit Card also.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay due to any reason whatsoever.
- No application will be entertained after the due date and time. the candidates who have already applied need not to apply again.
- Admission Process shall be carried out through Counseling on the basis of relative merit in Entrance Examination.
- Admission of the fellowship program will be made through entrance examination (maximum marks 80) which shall consist of 80 MCQ of 1 mark each.
- The minimum marks to qualify the entrance examination shall be 50%.
- The qualified candidate shall have to appear before the Interview Board.
- The final merit list shall be generated out of 100 marks (80 marks of entrance test & 20 marks of interview).
- At the end of fellowship there will be practical based exit exam comprising evaluation based on
- Presentation of case completed for records : 30 Marks
- Viva-Voce : 20 Marks
- Skill Evaluation : 30 Marks
- Evaluation of log books and internal assessment : 20 Marks
- Note – The minimum passing marks for the fellowship shall be 50% of total marks.
- The fellowships will be done at PGIDS, Rohtak.
For more details and apply please visit the official website