Portugal Universities MBA Scholarship 2018
The Lisbon MBA is a joint-venture between the two top business schools in Portugal – Catolica-Lisbon and Nova SBE inviting the applications for scholarship to MBA for the session 2018
Besides some scholarship’s specific requirements, we will take into consideration the applicant’s’ academic and professional merit, the ability to contribute to the program and the feasibility of their career goals after the MBA
Also See : Scholarships 2019
1st Round – Submit your application until 31st May 2018
2nd Round – Submit your application until 31st July 2018
3rd Round – Submit your application until 30th September 2018
- On the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the Lisbon MBA Católica Nova, our Students and Alumni gathered efforts and helped us create the Alumni Scholarship
- Open To: All successful applicants with proven merit – professional, academic, personal (volunteer work) – and financial need.
- Special Requirements: Applicants must have exceptional interpersonal skills, which will be evaluated during an interview with one of our alumni, after admission
- Awards: Several awards of varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees
Also See : Scholarships.
- Entrepreneur Scholarship: All successful applicants who aspire to start and manage their own business after the MBA or who wish to have a leadership role in the family business.
- Merit Scholarship: Minimum GMAT score of 670 and a bachelor’s degree GPA of 15 (out of 20) or 3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Social Impact Award: All successful applicants who have worked in the Third Sector – voluntary and non-governmental sector – for at least 2 years
- Lisbon MBA Scholarship: All successful applicants whose contribution will be fundamental to class diversity and dynamics, either by their professional and professional and personal experience, background, nationality or international exposure
- Comendador Rui Nabeiro Scholarship: Applicants’ nationality must be from one of the 33 countries in which Delta Cafés is represented
Application Process – How to Apply ?
- Applicant can apply online at https://thelisbonmba.fullfabric.com/login
- Not open for company-sponsored applicants and you can only apply for one scholarship
- For more information about scholarships and how to apply, contact our Admissions Team at [email protected]