PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2018-19
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2018-19 – The PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2018-19 offers an excellent opportunity for students pursuing 1st year MBA in Marketing & Finance to receive a scholarship of INR 300,000. Under this scholarship offered by the PNB Housing Finance Limited, a total of 10 scholars will be selected from a few selected colleges across the country with an aim to support the education of deserving meritorious students.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- The scholarship is offered by the PNB Housing Finance Limited
- Under this program, a scholarship of INR 30 lakhs will be disbursed among the students. A total of 10 scholars will be selected, with each one of them receiving a scholarship of INR 3 lakh.
PNB Housing Finance Protsahan Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
- The Last Date for Applications is 30th November 2018
Eligibility for PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2018
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a 1st year MBA student
- Be specialising in Marketing & Finance
- Be enrolled in one of the following colleges:
- a) BIMTECH, Greater Noida
- b) IMT, Nagpur
- c) ICFAI, Hyderabad
- d) Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Have achieved a minimum of 65% in graduation
- Have annual family income not more than INR 8 Lakh per annum
- The selection of the scholars will be done in two major steps-Shortlisting
- Shortlist candidates based on the algorithm as per the eligibility provided by PNB Housing Finance Team.. All selected/rejected students will receive an email and SMS for their status
Final selection by PNB Housing Finance Limited:
- The shortlisted candidates will then go through a face to face interview conducted at college premises under the purview of PNB Housing Finance Team
- The final decision about the selection of scholarship recipients will rest with the PNB Housing Finance Officials.
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- The applications for this scholarship will be managed by Buddy4Study. The students interested in applying for this scholarship can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Buddy4Study portal here
- Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
- Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
- You can reach out to us at email@example.com, or +91–8527484563