Monash University Faculty of Law announces Masters of Law Scholarship in Australia 2019
Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019 – Monash University is offering scholarships for International Students to study Masters courses for Law courses taught at Monash University.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for Masters of Law Scholarship in Australia for the year 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019
- An International student must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enroll in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- $20,000 for one year only.
Number of Scholarship offered
- Variables depending on funding
See: Scholarships in India
- Award based on academic achievement
- Applicants will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (500 words)
To retain this scholarship
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment
Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash
Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019 Important dates
- Last date of application: 20th October 2019
For more details visit Monash University official website: https://www.monash.edu