Monash South Africa Scholarships for Foundation Program & Undergraduate Course 2019
Monash Scholarship Program 2019 – Monash South Africa (MSA) is committed to providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students. To recognise our high-achieving students who are dedicated to excelling academically, by offering scholarships each year.
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized internationally because of the skills and training that they receive during their years of study. Our graduates are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve.
The Monash South Africa scholarship process occurs twice a year in November and May. Successful applicants will be notified respectively in December and June
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- A total of 25% – 100% of your annual fees are paid
- The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results.
- No cash is transferred to the students’ personal bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash Scholarship Program 2019
- Applicants must be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award.
- Applicants must be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international)
- Applicants must be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses and travelling costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
Monash Scholarship Program 2019 Application Form
- Complete the Application for Monash South Africa Scholarship form (pdf, 73kb) – you can also obtain the form from the Student Services Centre
- Submit your application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two
- Withdrawing from your course
- If you withdraw from your course, you may have to repay the financial awards.
- Certified copy of Identification document/Passport;
- Certified copy of latest academic results (if your final Grade 12 results are not yet available we will assess based on your Grade 11 or record exam results and issue a Conditional Offer pending your final results)
Note: If you do not supply all required supporting documentation you application will be rejected immediately
Monash Scholarship Program 2019 Dates
- The Closing Date for Applications is as follows:
- Semester One Intake: 15th November 2018
- Semester Two Intake: 30th April 2019