Masters Scholarship Leuphana University Germany 2018
Masters Scholarship in Arts & Cultural Management 2018 at Germany
Masters Scholarship Leuphana University 2018-Leuphana University of Lüneburg invites applications for scholarship to Masters Scholarship programme in the field of Arts & Cultural Management Scholarships
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- The Goethe-Institute offers two financial support options for Arts and Cultural Management students.
- The first option is to contact a Goethe-Institute in Applicant country, which will help with finding local partners for scholarships. If Applicant needs further consultation on how to find a first contact point, Dr. Marguerite Rumpf from the Goethe-Institute Head Office will be glad to assist.
- A second option is to apply for a grant in aid from the Goethe-Institute. Here Applicant can download the application form. The deadline for applications is July 31
- If you, want to apply for a grant in aid, please make sure to also upload your transcript of records and your CV when completing the online application for the Arts and Cultural Management Masters.
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- Generally, one year’s relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
The following tests are accepted as proof of English proficiency:
- At least 80 points in an Internet-based TOEFL test
- At least 213 points in a computer TOEFL test or at least 550 points in a paper TOEFL test (both these tests have now been discontinued, but earlier tests are accepted)
- At least 6.0 points in an IELTS (Academic Version)
- At least level B2 in CAE/CPE
- At least 750 points in TOEIC (Listening and Reading) tests up to 2014 or 785 points since 2015
- Test from the Leuphana University of Lüneburg Language Centre with equivalent results.
- Applicant can apply online mode only
- We will confirm in writing the receipt of your application and will contact you as soon as possible if we require any other documents
- We will examine your application and generally notify you four weeks before the start of the course whether or not you have been accepted.
- For more Details, please visit https://www.leuphana.de/en/
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications is 31st July 2018