Malardalen University Scholarship 2018 in Sweden
Malardalen University is offering fully-funded Master Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019.
These scholarships are open to international students and cover 100% of the tuition fee of the Program
The scholarship is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees
Also See : Scholarships 2019
Last Date for receipt of supporting documents for the application and Scholarship application is 01st February 2018
Scholarships are available for pursuing Master’s Program
(a) The scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum 45 credits/academic year)
(b) The scholarship does not cover living expenses. If your status from being a fee-paying student to a non-paying student is changed during the study period of the programme you will no longer be granted the scholarship
(c) Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden
For most master’s level courses and programmes, the requirement is also the equivalent of English 6/English Course B, though some may require a lower or higher level of English
English Language Requirement:
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or program
- To be admitted to courses and study programmes at first-cycle or second cycle level
- the applicant is required to have general entry requirements and furthermore any specific entry requirements that may be prescribed
- Students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is not open for students from the twelve countries with which Sweden has long-term development cooperation (Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia)
- Students from these countries should instead apply for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship
(a) Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden
(b) Required documentation for all master’s applicants
(c) In order to complete admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application
(d) Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying
Swedish Institute Study Scholarship, www.studyinsweden.se
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Scholarships.