Malabar Cancer Centre Hemato-Oncology & BMT Fellowship 2018
Malabar Cancer Centre MCC Fellowship 2018
Malabar Cancer Centre Hemato-Oncology & BMT Fellowship 2018 - Malabar Cancer Centre Fellowship Program in Hemato-oncology & BMT 2018 invites applications from candidates having an MD/DNB degree in General Medicine or Pediatrics & MD degree in Transfusion Medicine or Pathology
The fellowship aims to provide deep knowledge in the subject including both practical and theoretical aspects to budding surgeons.Interested candidates may apply through online www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- The fellowship is being provided by the Malabar Cancer Centre in Thalassery, Kerala. It is an autonomous centre operating under Government of Kerala.
- The proposed duration of the course will be 1 year.
No. of Seats
- Intake of candidates will be limited to 2 per year.
Commencement of Course
- Course will be starting in July every year
- A monthly stipend of INR 47,000 will be given to the non-sponsored candidates.
- The candidate should possess MD/DNB degree in General Medicine or Pediatrics or MD(Transfusion Medicine) or MD Pathology
- Candidate should have valid MCI registration certificate
- Candidates should not cross 35 years as on 1st June 2018
- The selection will be based on personal interview
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship program will be a one-year course.Fees of INR 15000/- per annum will be levied on the applicants and INR 10,000/- will be collected as refundable caution deposit
- The candidates will be full-time residents of the institution and will perform the duties and responsibilities of a full-time physician in the Department of Clinical Hematology. For female candidates, shared room accommodation may be provided subject to availability
- For male candidates, accommodation is their personal responsibility
- Course Fees of Rs. 30,000/- per annum will be levied and Rs. 10,000/- will be the refundable caution deposit. For sponsored candidates and candidates from other countries the institution may decide on the fee structure as appropriate.
- Stipend of Rs 47,000/- per month will be disbursed for non-sponsored candidates
- Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only). The amount may be transferred to the following account by RTGS/NEFT and the reference number should be specified in the online application
- The applications should be submitted ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application online. Incomplete and erroneous applications will be summarily rejected
- The applications should be submitted online through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered
- The details of Remittance of Application Fee Rs. 2000/-; the amount may be transferred to the following account by RTGS/NEFT and the reference number should be specified in the online application
- Account Number:1154104000017958
- IFSC Code: IBKL0001154
- All communications regarding selection process from MCC will be through e-mail/SMS only. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements
- Last date of Application: 28th July 2018
- Provisional date for written test/ interview: 04th August 2018
- Announcement of results: 07th August 2018
- Date of starting the course: 16th August 2018
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC), Thalassery
Malabar Cancer Centre(An autonomous centre under Govt. of Kerala), Thalassery, Kannur-670103 (Kerala), Phone: +91-490-2355881, Email: email@example.com, Website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in