L’Oreal India announces Young Women in Science (FYWIS) Scholarship Program 2022
L’Oreal India Scholarships for Young Women in Science 2022 – The L’Oréal India for Young Women in Science (FYWIS) Scholarship programme is a countrywide initiative which encourages and supports young women to pursue their careers in science. The FYWIS scholarship encourages women, who would probably otherwise discontinue their education, to pursue their higher education in any scientific field from a recognised college or university in India.
About the Program
- L’Oréal India invites applications from young women who have passed Class 12 in 2022 and wish to pursue higher education in science, for L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2022.
- The scholarships will be granted to promising young women who are economically disadvantaged.
- Selected women scholars will receive financial aid to cover college fees for graduation studies in any scientific field (Pure Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering/Medical, etc.) at a recognized college or university in India.
- Last date to submit the scholarship application is : October 16, 2022
- All applicants need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
- Women candidates who have passed Class 12 in Science stream from India in the academic year 2021-22
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB/PCMB in Class 12
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 6,00,000
- Must be taking admission to undergraduate (bachelor’s) programmes in science-related fields in the academic year 2022-23.
- Note: Students having one-year gap after Class 12 will not be considered. Also, the final selection would be subject to the submission of the admission letter from a recognized college/university in India.
- Selected L’Oréal Women Scholars will be awarded an overall scholarship sum of up to INR 2,50,000 (2.50 lakhs) for their academic expenses during graduation studies.
- The scholarship sum will be awarded in equal instalments based on submission of proof against academic promotion with each passing year.
- The application process of this scholarship is made easy for applicants so that it is easily comprehended. Follow the procedure highlighted below to apply for the scholarship:
- Step-I – Interested applicants can apply for this scholarship online.
- Step-II- The applicant needs to register first by using their Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- Step-III – Complete a 5-step process to fill the application form and submit it.
- Step-IV – Go to this link if you wish to apply for the L’Oréal Scholarship
- Step-V – Click https://www.buddy4study.com/page/loreal-india-for-young-women-in-science-scholarships details for L’Oreal India Science Scholarships open for young women 2022
- Following documents are mandatory for L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2022 application:-
- Attested copy of age proof (Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Self-attested copy of parents’ income proof (any one):
- Income certificate issued by a government body
- Salary slip issued by permanent employer
- Form 16 (Income-Tax returns form)
- Mark sheet of Class 10 attested by the school authorities
- Mark sheet of Class 12 attested by the school authorities
- The scholarship shall be granted to the students solely selected by L’Oreal India Private Limited. The discretion of L’Oreal India shall be conclusive.
- No requests shall be entertained for reasons regarding non-selection
- Interview of the Selected Candidates
- Selected candidates and their parents shall be called for an interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website