Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Enviornment Post Doctoral Fellowship Program 2022
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022 – Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE), Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram has invited application for Post Doctoral Fellowship and Special Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022
KSCSTE will notify in the form of advertisements in newspapers inviting applications from candidates for the award of Post doctoral Fellowships of the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment, an autonomous body of the Government of Kerala.
- Last date of submission of application form: 05th February 2022
- (Rs.45,000/-+ 10 % HRA) p.m + Annual contingent grant of Rs.75,000/-
- Duration of the Fellowship is limited to maximum 2 years.
- Applicant should be a permanent Resident of Kerala
- Applicants should have qualified Ph.D. as on the date of application and should have scored minimum 60% marks for post-graduation.
- Applicant should have chosen an institution as research Centre subject to the following
- Research centre should preferably be in Kerala, [however, premier National Institutions viz.,IISER, IIT, IISc etc outside the State shall also be considered ]
- Tenable in Government Institutions only
- Tenable only in R&D institutions (National/State level) or University Departments.
- Applicants should have published at least one research paper in a SCI Journal/ secured patent.
- Those who have already availed one Post-Doctoral Fellowship from KSCSTE or elsewhere are not eligible to apply.
- Age limit : 40 years – as on 1st January 2022 ( relaxed for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed format on the official website https://kscste.kerala.gov.in/.
- Those who have availed Post-Doctoral Fellowship earlier (from KSCSTE or elsewhere) are not eligible to apply.
- The research proposal should be reviewed by an approved panel of reviewers (national level) prior to the selection by the expert committee. Each proposal shall be sent to five reviewers selected from an approved panel of experts drawn across the country. Those proposals with at least three positive responses (two recommended + one revision); grade >5.0 in a 10.0 point scale, 10.0 being the highest grade) shall be placed before the Expert Committee for valuation and Final selection.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website