Korea University (KU) Future Global Leaders Scholarship 2019
Korea University Future Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 – Future global leader’s scholarship aims to support future global leaders around the world to study at KU. Only students in Student Exchange Program (SEP) and Visiting Student Program (VSP) are eligible for Global KU Scholarship.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
Global KU Scholarship
- In celebration of its centennial in 2005, KU established Global KU Study Abroad Scholarship. This scholarship aims to support future global leaders around the world to study at KU. Only students in Student Exchange Program (SEP) and Visiting Student Program (VSP) are eligible for Global KU Scholarship.
For New Exchange/Visiting Students
- Admission Scholarship: Starts from KRW 400,000 up to KRW 1,600,000 for the first semester.
- KU Travel Scholarship: Starts from KRW 300,000 up to KRW 1,500,000 for the first semester.
For Continuing Exchange/Visiting Students
- Merit Scholarship: Awarded on the basis of academic merit of the first semester at Korea University, KRW 1,200,000 for a second semester. Only applicable to exchange/visiting students who participate in one-year program
Eligibility Criteria for Korea University Future Global Leaders Scholarship 2019
- To be eligible, SEP and VSP applicants must:
- Be enrolled in an acknowledged institution outside of Korea, in a country that is recognized by the Korean government, as of December 1, 2004.
- Have completed, or about to complete at least one year of study at their home universities at the time of applying.
- Have an overall weighted average of at least 75% at their home institutions.
- Have obtained a successful admission for SEP or VSP at Korea University.
- Be fluent in either English or Korean.
Korea University Future Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- All documents must be written and provided in English. Please attach translations in English if the document is in any other language
- Documents submitted with the application will not be returned to the applicant.
- Academic reference MUST be sent directly to the Office of International Affairs from instructors
- Address: Rm104A, Global Services Center, Central Plaza, Korea University, 145 Anam- Ro, Seongbuk- Gu, Seoul 02841, Korea (OR) send E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form Download – Click Here
- Global KU scholarship application form; One passport-sized photograph; Academic reference
Important Dates for Korea University Future Global Leaders Scholarship 2019
- Scholarship Application Deadline: 30th January 2019