Khaled Bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation Scholarship
Khaled Bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation Scholarship for Indian Students 2018
Khaled Bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation Scholarship 2018 - The has invited applications for Science Without Borders Challenge 2018 an International Art Competition. The theme of the artwork is 'Why Coral Reefs Matter' and the artwork should portray its importance to you, your country, the world or the ecosystem.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply before 23rd April 2018
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Interested and eligible students should apply before 23rd April 2018
- The artwork will be judged on the basis of the age: Category 1: 11 - 14 years Category 2: 15 - 19 year. There will be three winners in both the categories. Prizes that will be awarded to the winners are as follows:
- 1st Prize: $ 500
- 2nd Prize: $ 350 3rd Prize: $200
Also See : Scholarships
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must be studying in primary or secondary school
- Students must be between 11- 19 years. The artwork will be judged on the basis of the age:
- Category 1: 11 - 14 years
- Category 2: 15 - 19 years
- Application should be only in online mode, though the original artwork should be mailed to address mentioned below
- The direct link to apply is: Apply for SWB Challenge 2018
- Candidates applying for this scholarship have to make a 2D painting or drawing by using paint, pencil, marker, crayon, ink, felt and oil pastel.
- Write details, such as name, and age, with the pencil on the back of the artwork and the signature on the front, right-hand corner of your artwork.
- If the candidate is under the age of 13 years, he/she has to submit a COPPA privacy form by emailing the COPPA Form with the original artwork.
- The original artwork should be sent to:
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation, Science Without BordersÂ® Challenge 130 Severn Avenue, Suite 100 Annapolis, MD 21403 USA.
- For more information about the detailed notification of the scholarship, click here