K.C. Mahindra Education Trust announces Scholarship for PG Studies Abroad 2022, Apply now
KC Mahindra Scholarships for PG Studies Abroad – K.C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for KC Mahindra Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies Abroad 2022.
Read on for more details on KC Mahindra Scholarships for PG Studies Abroad 2022.
KC Mahindra Scholarships for PG Studies Abroad Dates 2022
- Start Application Process : 31st January 2022
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is : 31st March 2022
- Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below:
- A maximum of Rs.8 Lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows.
- A maximum of Rs.4 Lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants.
KC Mahindra Scholarships for PG Studies Abroad Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2022 but not later than February 2023.
KC Mahindra Scholarships for PG Studies Abroad Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online at https://www.kcmet.org/
- Please go through the list of documents required to be uploaded on the application portal. (Please keep scanned copies of these documents ready before applying for the scholarship.)
- The link to the application form will be available here from January 31st 2022.
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website