JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2020 for Postgraduate/ PhD/ Postdoctoral studies (Fall 2022- Spring 2023), Apply Now
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships – JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians invites applications for JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2022-23 from students who are willing to pursue full-time Postgraduate/PhD/Postdoctoral studies abroad in all fields.
Read further for more details on JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2022
About the Program
- Organization: The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for Higher Education
- Scholarship Name: J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23
- Applicable For: Indian Students
- Applicable States/UTs: All Over India
Loan Scholarship Process
- Amount awarded as the loan scholarship ranges between Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs.10,00,000/-. All selected scholars do not necessarily qualify for the maximum amount.
- A gift scholarship can be for a maximum amount of Rs.7,50,000/- and the partial travel grant can be a maximum of Rs.50,000/-.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships Dates 2022
- Application Registrations for J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship: March 21, 2022
- Last date for the final submission of applications is March 28, 2022
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should be Indians, not older than 45 years as on 30th June 2022 and have completed at least one undergraduate degree OR who are in the final year of any undergraduate programme at a recognised university/college/institution in India.
- Candidates who are at the end of the 1st year and entering into the second year of their overseas studies (Fall 2022 – Spring 2023) are also eligible to apply
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks on average in their undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- The course to which candidates are admitted must be recognised as a Graduate Program (post-graduate in Indian terminology).
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships Application Process 2022
- Candidates have to download the application form (www.jntataendowment.org), fill it offline and submit it from the same email-id, which is mentioned in the application form, along with a scanned copy of the letter of recommendation (LOR).
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23
- Step 1 – Go to the official website through the URL jntataendowment.org and Click the ‘To Apply’ button
- Step 2 – If you are a already registered user you can Login using your Email Id and Password
- Step 3 – New User please fill the registration form with required details and finally click on “Register” button
- Step 4 – After successful registration, a one-time password will be sent to the registered email I.D. which will be valid for 48 hours.
- Step 5 – Candidates can login using their registered email I.D. and password to proceed further.
Selection for the Awards
- It is a matter of pride to be called a JN Tata Scholar. Staying true to our founder Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee’s vision of rewarding the brightest and the best, we follow a rigorous selection process
- A good GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS score is extremely important for those applying overseas. If you have received a low GRE score, it may be advisable to improve upon it, to increase your chances of receiving the loan scholarship.
- Candidates should note that to be shortlisted for an interview is no guarantee of receiving the loan scholarship.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website