JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2023 for the Higher Education of Indians
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2023 – JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians invites applications for JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2023 from students who are willing to pursue full-time Master/PhD/Postdoctoral studies abroad in all fields.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2023
About the Program
- Organization: The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for Higher Education
- Scholarship Name: J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023-24
- Applicable For: Indian Students
- Applicable States/UTs: All Over India
Loan Scholarship Process
- Amount awarded as the loan scholarship ranges between Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs.10,00,000/-. All selected scholars do not necessarily qualify for the maximum amount.
- A gift scholarship can be for a maximum amount of Rs.7,50,000/- and the partial travel grant can be a maximum of Rs.50,000/-.
- Application forms will be available on our website from : 02nd January till 7th March 2023
- The Online test is based on the lines of Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) : Scheduled to be held on 9th April 2023
- Applicants will be interviewed by a distinguished panel of subject experts drawn from prestigious Indian and overseas institutions : Between the end of April and June 2023
- All the Awards will be announced together by mail : First week of July 2023
- Candidates should be Indians, not older than 45 years as on June 30, 2023, and graduates of a recognised Indian University with at least 60% marks on average in their undergraduate or post-graduate studies. If the undergraduate degree is not from a recognised University in India, candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not get selected in the previous year/earlier for the loan scholarship and candidates who could not avail of the loan scholarship when they were selected are eligible to apply. Such candidates are required to follow the entire selection process.
- Candidates who missed applying to the J N Tata Endowment at the beginning of their overseas studies may apply at the end of 1st year or the beginning of 2nd year provided there is a minimum of 12 months remaining in their studies, at the time of award of the loan scholarship, which is usually July of any calendar year.
- Candidates in the final year of their degree courses and those awaiting results are eligible to apply.
- J N Tata scholars who have fully repaid their existing loan scholarship amount are eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to download the application form (www.jntataendowment.org), fill it offline and submit it from the same email-id, which is mentioned in the application form, along with a scanned copy of the letter of recommendation (LOR).
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023-23
- Step 1 – Go to the official website through the URL jntataendowment.org and Click the ‘To Apply’ button
- Step 2 – If you are a already registered user you can Login using your Email Id and Password
- Step 3 – New User please fill the registration form with required details and finally click on “Register” button
- Step 4 – After successful registration, a one-time password will be sent to the registered email I.D. which will be valid for 48 hours.
- Step 5 – Candidates can login using their registered email I.D. and password to proceed further.
- The final selection of scholars for the award of the loan scholarship is based on the following criteria:
- (1) Performance at the interview
- (2) Score at the online test
- (3) Score based on academic results, GRE/GMAT/IELTS/TOEFL scores, Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, research work, statement of purpose, and work experience.
- All the Awards will be announced together latest by the first week of July by mail. The Trustees’ decision on the award of scholarships is final. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website