Israel Government Scholarship Program for Indian Nationals 2023-24, Apply now
Israel Government scholarship 2023 – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the State of Israel is offering scholarships to Indian students for the Academic Year 2023-24. Students must submit their application with all supporting documents in triplicate (one original and 2 photocopies) to the Embassy of Israel in India directly on or before the deadline of 01 January 2023.
Israel Government scholarship 2023
- Applications are invited in the following subjects: Comparative Study of Religions (with specific reference to Judaism), Middle East Studies, Hebrew language and literature, History of the Jewish people, Agriculture, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Business Management, Mass Communication, Environment Studies and Chemistry
- Last date to submit the online application form is 01st January 2023
- Criteria for applying:
- Applicant must hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and a good record of academic achievement
- Applicant must be below age 35 years at the beginning of the academic year
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions enclosed with this notice carefully before deciding to submit their application for this scholarship.
- Candidates must visit https://www.education.gov.in/ and download application form.
- More details about the scholarship can be seen at: https://www.gov.il/en/service/scholarships_application_for_academic_studies_in_israel
- Any query about this scholarship may be addressed by email to: email@example.com
- Students are requested to address the envelope with the subject “Israel Government Scholarship 2023-24” to the following address: The Embassy of the State of Israel in India, 3, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road, New Delhi – 110011
- In case there are more students than the available nominations, preference would be given to those students who have received a letter of acceptance from Israeli institution/university, which ranked higher as per the latest QS ranking of World Universities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website