India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019 – Applications are invited for from motivated candidates the October cohort of the India Fellow Programme 2019 in Social Leadership.
India Fellow is an experiential social leadership program for young Indians that include working full time for 13 months with a field partner organization (called host organization) on a specific project or issue together with training, peer learning and mentoring.
This experience will empower India Fellows to find their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference
India Fellow Social Leadership Program Details
- The India Fellow program design has 3 prime pieces that fit into each other over the duration of 13 months
- Training, peer learning and workshops,
- Work assignment with host organization
- Mentor-ship & The Network Support
See: Scholarships in India
- The host organization supports the fellow with a monthly stipend of Rs. 16,000 INR for living expenses like accommodation, food, and travel.
- The fellow, in turn, has to fundraise a total amount of 60,000 INR through the 13 months towards their training costs.
- This is done by the cohort as a collective action initiative with inputs and support from the fellowship team.
Eligibility Criteria for India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019
- To be eligible for this fellowship program,
- Candidate must -Be an Indian citizen
- Be a graduate (in any discipline) before the fellowship begins
- Be between 21 to 28 years of age
- Be ready for 13-month full-time commitment to the fellowship
- Be ready to be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
See: National Scholarships
- The selection process involves four steps
- Filling of application form
- Telephonic conversation with the team of India Fellow
- Short field-cum-written assignment
- Assessment day and personal interview in one of the four centres – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad or Bangalore
- The final selections will be announced only after the personal interview, 45 days prior to the commencement date of the fellowship.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates can apply online on www.indiafellow.org/about-the-fellowship/apply-now/
- Applicants fill a detailed online application form. Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic interview.
- Those who qualify will be invited for a day of the assessment process and personal interview in one of our centers at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for online Application: 10th July 2019
- Telephonic Conversation: 01st to 25th July 2019
- Assessment Day at Centres: 10th to 31st August 2019
- Final selections will be announced via e-mail by 01st September 2019
- Fellowship begins from October 2019
D-134, First Floor, East of Kailash, D Block, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, Call: 011-26217460 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.indiafellow.org