Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
India Foundation Kautilya Fellows Program 2019, Application, Dates
India Foundation announces Kautilya Fellows Program 2019
India Foundation Kautilya Fellows Program 2019 – India Foundation in association with the Ministry of External Affairs hosted the 1st edition of the Foreign Policy Workshop in January 2019.
Building on its success, the Foundation is hosting the 2nd edition of the workshop called the Kautilya Fellows Program.
Also See: Scholarships 2019
- It aims to provide scholars from around the world an opportunity to study India’s age-old tradition of building cooperative relationships with other countries and understand India’s growing leadership role in the world.
- In this edition, the program will also include a component on India’s Public Policy wherein participants will be introduced to our public institutions and their role in enabling democratic governance.
Costs & Scholarship
- The tuition at program is fully funded for all selected candidates. However there is a fees of USD 275 which covers cost of study material and meals for 10 days.
- The airfare to New Delhi and stay for duration of the program will have to be borne by candidates.
- There are limited scholarships available for deserving candidates which will cover the cost of airfare, stay in New Delhi and fees of USD 275.
- The scholarship candidates will be decided by the Academic Council after reviewing completed applications.
- The Kautilya Fellows Program is a 10-day long certificate program for scholars from around the world to understand modern day India and its growing leadership in the world.
- 4 days long module on India’s Foreign Policy and India’s Public Policy delivered by thought leaders in government and experienced practitioners.
India Foundation Kautilya Fellows Program 2019 Application Process
- Follow the steps below to register for the Kautilya Fellows Program 2019.
Steps to Register
- Step 1: Visit the official website of India Foundation provided above.
- Step 2: Then read the instructions carefully and click on “Register” link at the end of the page.
- Step 3: Fill the required details and click on the Register button
- Step 4: Next enter the remaining details to complete the registration.
India Foundation Kautilya Fellows Program 2019 Dates
- Application Deadline is 28th February 2019
For more details please visit https://www.scholarships.net.in/32854.html