Intelligent Mechatronics and RFID (IMaR) PhD Scholarship in BioEngineering / Engineering
IMaR Research Centre Phd Scholarship in Ireland 2018 – The IMaR Research Centre at IT Tralee is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship Opportunity in BioEngineering / Engineering. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
IMaR Research Centre
- The Intelligent Mechatronics and RFID (IMaR) Technology Gateway is based at IT Tralee and is part of the Technology Gateway Network, a nationwide resource for industry based in the IoTs delivering solutions on near to market problems for industrial partners. IMaR provides solutions for companies using Intelligent Mechatronics, RFID and Internet of Things.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD program.
- Clinical Engineering/Bio-Engineering, specifically analysis and optimization of the Total Hip Arthroplasty process.
- Scholarship will award full fees and an attractive stipend of €18,000 per annum.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Duration: 4 years
- The candidate should have a Level 8 (Degree (Hons)) in a Clinical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or Physics (or a similar discipline).
- The applicant would be required to have an understanding of Biomechanical (or similar) systems and/or signal processing techniques.
- Evidence of proficiency in English would be required from candidates whose first language is not English.
Application – How to apply?
- Please submit CV or any questions to Daniel.Riordan@staff.ittralee.ie
Applications Deadline: 13th July 2018