International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test (IM-SET) 2018
IM SET 2018 – International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test (IM-SET) is for the American University of Barbados (AUB), School of Medicine for medical aspirants of Indian origin 2018
IIM-SET would be conducted for the students of Class-XII and for Class XII pass-outs of Private, Government and Govt.-Aided schools of any medium and any Board, in Indian Territory, and Schools outside India affiliated to CBSE Board only.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- IM-SET (International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test) is India’s Biggest Benchmarking Platform for medical aspirants. IM-SET aims to reach out, spot, reward and nurture talented students and support them in fulfilling their aspirations and live their medical dream.
- Last Date to avail scholarship is 30th June 2018
Also See : Scholarships
IM-SET Eligibility Criteria
- The following categories of students with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 are eligible to participate in IM-SET.
- Students of Class XII of Private, Government and Government aided schools of any medium or boards in Indian Territory.
- Students of schools located outside India and affiliated to CBSE board.
- Class 12 pass-outs of above mentioned schools who have passed their board exams not earlier than 2015
- IM-SET exam will be conducted in an online and offline mode. The offline test centre will be at Era’s Lucknow Medical College & Hospital, Sarfarazganj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow-226003
- The duration of the test will be 90 minutes
- There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions to be answered. Each question carries 1 mark each
- Candidate will be tested on 4 subjects, namely – Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- The subject allocation of questions is as follows: Physics (25) Chemistry (25) Botany (20) and Zoology (20)
- No negative marking
- The maximum marks for the test are 90.
- Syllabus is same as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018 (NEET)
- Category I (For IM-SET Top Performers):100% Scholarship in Tuition Fee for the medical studies program will be awarded to three highest scoring students with an IM-SET score at least 70% and aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in class 12 not less than 70%
- 50% Scholarship in Tuition Fee for the medical studies program will be awarded to the next five highest scoring students with an IM-SET score at least 70% and aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in class 12 not less than 70%
- Category II (For those who qualify IM-SET):All students that qualify IM-SET and have obtained 90% or more aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12 will be awarded 30% Scholarship in Tuition Fee for the medical studies program
- All students that qualify IM-SET and have obtained 80% or more aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12 will be awarded 25% Scholarship in Tuition Fee for the medical studies program
- All students that qualify IM-SET and have obtained 70% or more aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12 will be awarded 20% Scholarship in Tuition Fee for the medical studies program
Verification & Scholarship Allotment
- 500 of the best performers will be called to any of the twelve centers (Delhi, Lucknow, Patna, Kota, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Ahmedabad and Pune) for a personal interview and documents verification
- Thereafter, the verified candidates will be allotted a letter of scholarship
- Registration for scholarship is free of charge
- Registration will be done from the Online Registration Form. Once the registration form is submitted, the candidate will receive a One Time Password OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Registration will be completed upon submitting the OTP via SMS on the registered Mobile No.
Steps to fill IM SET 2018 Fill Online Registration Form:
- Go to the official website of IM SET through URL https://im-set.in/
- Click on the “Register” link available at the top of the Home Page (or) Go directly to the registration link https://im-set.in/registration
- After completing the form, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your registration
For Login related issues contact on the following numbers 0522-6656500, +91 8052133331, +91 7317300166, +91 8853426620