IIT Kanpur Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher Program 2018
IIT Kanpur Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher Program 2018 for UG and PG Students and Faculty Members of all TEQIP Colleges
Knowledge Incubation for TEQIP, IIT Kanpur is pleased to announce Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher Program 2018
Also See : Scholarships 2019
Details of Program
- This Program is for UG/PG students and faculty members of all TEQIP colleges under KIT, IIT Kanpur quality circle.
- Duration of summer internship and visiting researcher program is 4 weeks (01st June to 30th June 2018)
- The Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher Program is offered in all department of the institute
For Faculty Members
- Faculty members can directly contact faculty members of their interest at IITK regarding the Visiting researcher program.
- Once the host faculty at IIT Kanpur agrees, applicants have to send their detailed CV and a copy of consent letter/e-mail from their host at IIT Kanpur to email@example.com. KIT will process their application and inform the applicant if selected.
What KIT, IIT Kanpur offers?
- Lodging and boarding for the period of stay. Double occupancy rooms will be provided to all participants
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to AC 3 tier
How to Register?
- For Students
- All student applicants have to apply by sending us the following documents:
- Letter of recommendation from the TEQIP coordinator of their institute.
- Detailed CV with their CGPA/CPI
- Application letter mentioning what department and faculty they prefer and their area of interest.
- Please email all the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are requested to send emails with subject: Summer Internship 2018
- The TEQIP office will process their application for the Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher Program and inform them if selected. Please send your application latest by April 10, 2018
- Please send your application latest by 10th April 2018
- Duration of Summer Internship & Visiting Researcher Program is 4 weeks (01st June to 30th June 2018)